Teeth Whitening near La Port TX 77571
According to Teeth Whitening Near La Porte TX, Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. if you are looking for the best Teeth Whitening near La Porte TX 77571 the visit us today, we offer affordable services of teeth whitening near 77571 TX
WHAT IS TEETH WHITENING?
Teeth whitening is the process of removing spots from the surface of a tooth and restoring the natural color of the teeth. As per Teeth Whitening Near La Porte Tx Whitening is a one-time procedure performed by a dentist. It is among the most popular and widely accepted cosmetic procedures. With the advent of the latest dental technology, we have advanced dental treatment procedures that provide reliable and long-lasting results.
In this article we break down everything related to teeth whitening, including the process of tooth discoloration, what causes staining, the various treatment options available, and their associated risks and costs. (Teeth whitening near la porte tx 77571)
WHAT IS THE NEED FOR TEETH WHITENING?
The enamel which reflects the natural color of your tooth can stain or dentin which is the inner surface of teeth stains and yellows the teeth. The causes of tooth discoloration are varied. Though many causes can be prevented yet there are some which are not in control. The causes of discoloration are:
- Consuming red wine, coffee, tea, cola, carrots, oranges and other deep-colored drinks and foods create large spots over the years. In addition, acidic foods such as citrus fruits and vinegar contribute to the erosion of the enamel. As a result, the surface becomes more transparent and a yellow dentin is visible.
- Smoking cigarettes and chewing tobacco (Nicotine) leaves brown deposits that slowly sink into tooth formation and cause internal instability
- Grinding of teeth often caused by stress, tooth decay (brushing, brushing, etc.) can add small cracks to the teeth and can cause the edges of the bite to darken.
- High intake of fluoride during childhood
- Damage of developing permanent teeth due to accident or trauma
- Aging can also contribute to staining of teeth as with age the enamel gets thinner exposing the dentin below. With age, the dentin come in contact with certain food and beverage and can stain your teeth. There is a direct relationship between tooth color and age. Young people are likely to experience immediate, surprising results from being white. In twenty years, as teeth begin to show yellow discharge, whitening may require less effort. By age 40, the yellow turns brown and may need further adjustment. By the age of fifty, the teeth have absorbed a lot of stubborn stains that can be difficult (but not impossible) to remove.
- Certain medical treatments can also contribute to staining of teeth
The process of Teeth Whitening clears the stain and makes your teeth look whiter. However, one should keep in mind that the results may vary from person to person. (Teeth whitening near la porte tx 77571)
HOW DOES TEETH WHITENING WORKS?
Three major dental cleaning options are available today. All three rely on different peroxide concentrations and different intake times.
Significant color change in a short period of time is the major benefit of in-office whitening. These regulations include the careful use of high-quality peroxide gel, applied by a dentist or a trained dentist after the gums have been protected with a paint-on rubber dam.
Typically, peroxide stays in the teeth for a several 15 to 20 minute intervals that add up to an hour (at most).Those with particularly severe spots may be advised to return to one or more blurring procedures or they may be asked to continue the home use program.
Professionally Dispensed Take-Home Kits-
Many dentists are of the opinion that white home remedies may produce better results over time. Home remedies include easy-to-use concentrate gel that stays in the teeth for an hour or more (sometimes overnight). The lower the peroxide, the longer it will stay in the teeth. The gel is applied to the teeth using custom bleaching trays similar to oral guards.
Contact:- Teeth Whitening Near La Porte Tx
The cheapest and most convenient of the teeth whitening options, over-the-counter bleaching involves the use of a store-bought whitening kit, featuring a bleaching gel with a concentration lower than that of the professionally dispensed take-home whiteners. The gel is applied to the teeth via one-size-fits-all trays, strips or paint-on applicators. In many cases this may only whiten a few of the front teeth unlike custom trays that can whiten the entire smile.
How White Can You Go? A Matter of Esthetics
The results are individual, very different from person to person. Many are immediately happy with their outcome, while others may be disappointed. Before starting any whitening treatment, ask your dentist to give you an idea of the possible side effects and how long it should take.
Pristine Family Dentists offers the best and most affordable services of teeth whitening near La Porte TX 77571. To enjoy this service pls book an appointment now
In the dental office, before-and-after tooth color is typically measured with shade guides. These are hand-held displays of wide ranges of tooth colors. (Dentists also use them in choosing crown and other restoration shades.)The standard-setter among them has long been the Vita pan Classic Shade Guide. Teeth Whitening Near La Porte Tx describe us this shade guide standard incorporates 16 shades, systematically arranged from light to dark into four color groups, and provides a universal tooth-color terminology. While whitening can occasionally lighten tooth color by nine or more shades, most of those who bleach their teeth are likely to see a change of two to seven shades.
Contact:- Teeth Whitening Near La Porte Tx (Teeth whitening near la porte tx 77571)
IS THERE A RISK ASSOCIATED WITH TEETH WHITENING?
Teeth whitening do not have any risks associated however, some people may find certain risks associated with bleaching that you should be aware of:
Bleaching can cause a temporary increase in sensitivity to temperature, pressure and touch. This is likeliest to occur during in-office whitening, where higher-concentration bleach is used. Some people experience spontaneous shooting pains (“zingers”) down between their front teeth. People at high risk for white sensitivity are those with gum disease, significant cracks in their teeth or leaks caused by retardation. It has also been reported that redheads, including those with no other risk factors, are at particular risk for tooth sensitivity and zingers. Whitening sensitivity lasts no longer than a day or two, but in some cases may persist up to a month. Some dentists recommend a toothpaste containing potassium nitrate for sensitive teeth.
More than half of those who use white peroxide products develop a certain amount of irritation of the gums caused by bleach or contact with trays. Such irritation usually lasts for a few days, dispersing after the bleaching suspension or the peroxide concentration is reduced.
Replaces such as binding, dental crowns or veneers are not affected by bleach and therefore retain their default color while the surrounding teeth are whitened. This results in what is commonly called “technicolor teeth.”
Contact:- Teeth Whitening Near La Porte Tx
Clinic- Pristine Family Dental by Dr.Kapil Mangla at 1309 W Fairmont Pkwy Suit C, La Porte, TX 77571 USA
Maintaining Your Results-
To extend the longevity of newly whitened teeth, dentists are likely to recommend:
- At-home follow-up or maintenance whitening – implemented immediately or performed as infrequently as once a year.
- Avoiding dark-colored foods and beverages for at least a week after whitening.
- Whenever possible, sipping dark-colored beverages with a straw.
- Practicing excellent oral hygiene – brushing and flossing after meals and at bedtime.
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
The cost of teeth whitening might vary greatly depending on the product and technique used. In addition, it also depends on the condition of your teeth. The dentist Dr.Kapil Mangla at Pristine Family Dental would be able to give you an estimate after a complete evaluation of your teeth and smile. Keep in mind that whitening results are not permanent, meaning that if you want to maintain your whitened smile, you’ll need to continue getting treatments as the effects wane. (Teeth whitening near la porte tx 77571)
Pristine Family Dentist offers complete dental services and if you are looking for teeth whitening near La Porte TX the visit us today, we offer teeth whitening near 77571 TX